Excel Bank is a member of the
CD Deposit Placement
It's that easy!
For more information, watch How IntraFi Network Works
- Peace of Mind. Using the CD Deposit Placement service, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments.1
- One Relationship. You work directly with Excel Bank, a local IntraFi Network member – a financial institution you know and trust.
- One Rate. You negotiate one interest rate per maturity on CD investments placed through IntraFi Network. With IntraFi Network, there is no need to negotiate multiple rates or manually tally disbursements for each CD.
- One Statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments. You no longer need to manually consolidate statements at the end of each month, quarter or year.
- No Hidden Fees. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees or transaction fees for using IntraFi Network. The rate you see is the rate you get.
- No Ongoing Collateralization. Because IntraFi Network deposits are eligible for FDIC protection, you may not need to continually collateralize your deposits. This can eliminate the time-consuming task of tracking changing collateral values on a recurring basis.2
- A Wide Variety of Maturities. You can select from various maturities – ranging from 4 weeks to 260 weeks (5 years) – and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.
- Community Investment. Your funds can support lending initiatives, including special development projects that strengthen your local community.3 See IntraFi Network for Socially Responsible Investors
Contact us at Excel Bank today at (888) 392-5265 to learn more; or visit IntraFiNetworkDeposits.com
1 - Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after an investor enters into a CD Deposit Placement Agreement with an IntraFi Network member. This agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds.
2 - If an investor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the investor to determine whether the placement of the investor’s funds through IntraFi Network or a particular IntraFi Network transaction satisfies those restrictions.
3 - Because deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other banks in the IntraFi Network, the bank through which an investor places those funds can use the full amount of a deposit placed through IntraFi for local lending, satisfying some investors’ local investment goals/mandates. Alternatively, with an investor’s consent, the bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other banks. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.